| Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen |
| Autor |
Nachricht |
johnnyy
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 51
|
Verfasst am: Heute um 09:40 Titel: What are deposit and betting limits? |
|
|
| Do you like sport betting? I’ve recently started noticing deposit and betting limits when using betting sites, and I’m not completely sure how they work. I once tried to add more money than usual and saw a deposit limit message, which made me wonder whether these limits are set by the site or by the player. Do you normally change your limits, or just leave the default settings?
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
nikki800
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 54
|
Verfasst am: Heute um 13:26 Titel: |
|
|
| Deposit limits usually control how much money you can add during a certain period, while betting limits can restrict how much you can stake. I actually set a weekly deposit limit for myself last year after realizing I was spending more time checking betting apps than I wanted. It wasn’t a big issue, but having a clear limit made things much easier to manage. I’ve kept the same approach since then.
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
|