| Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen |
| Autor |
Nachricht |
johnnyy
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 59
|
Verfasst am: Gestern um 13:47 Titel: How can I find games from my favorite providers at Bossy? |
|
|
| I played a slot game with a really fun theme at a friend’s place recently, and when I tried to find it again later, I couldn’t remember the exact title. I only remembered the provider’s name! Is there a way to filter the game lobby by studio, or do you have to scroll through the whole selection? How can I find games from my favorite providers at Bossy?
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
nikki800
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 60
|
Verfasst am: Gestern um 19:36 Titel: |
|
|
| My first suggestion would be to look for a search bar or provider filter in the game lobby. When browsing UK online casino games, I checked https://casinobossy.co.uk/ to see what browsing options were available. If those aren’t obvious, opening a game’s details may show which studio created it. I like being able to explore the available categories and game information in one place, because it makes comparing titles easier. The lobby can change over time, though, so the exact tools and provider list may vary. If you still can’t find a particular studio, customer support may be able to point you in the right direction.
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
denj
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 60
|
Verfasst am: Gestern um 20:48 Titel: |
|
|
| Remembering a provider can definitely help narrow down a search, especially when a game has a common name or several similar versions. I usually save the title of a game I enjoy or take note of its developer so I can search for it later. Filters are handy, but they aren’t always available on every platform, and mobile layouts can place them in different menus. Another option is to search by a distinctive word from the title.
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
|