| Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen |
| Autor |
Nachricht |
johnnyy
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 51
|
Verfasst am: Heute um 10:40 Titel: What types of apps are easiest to create with AI? |
|
|
| I tried making a small app with AI last weekend, mostly just to see how far I could get without much coding experience. I started with a simple grocery-list app, and the basic version was surprisingly easy to put together. It made me wonder what other types of apps are especially beginner-friendly when using AI. Would you say simple productivity apps are the easiest, or are there better projects to start with?
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
nikki800
Bootsmann

Dabei seit: 27.05.2026 Beiträge: 57
|
Verfasst am: Heute um 13:35 Titel: |
|
|
| A small app that solves one specific problem is much easier to describe to an AI tool than something with dozens of different functions. For example, a daily checklist might only need a few screens and some basic data storage. Once that works, the developer can gradually add reminders, categories, or other features. I’ve also noticed that simple apps make it easier to understand what the AI-generated code is actually doing. That can be useful for beginners because they can experiment without becoming overwhelmed by a huge codebase.
|
|
| Nach oben |
|
|